Official imaging consultants to
University of Nevada Wolf Pack Athletics
Online Bill Pay
Pay your Reno Radiological Associates bills conveniently through our online payment portal. Renown Health bills will need to be paid at renown.org.
Our team is made up of board-certified radiologists, most having completed fellowship training in one of several subspecialty areas of radiology. These include:
- Interventional Radiology – Image-guided treatment using advanced technology with less pain and recovery time
- Neuroradiology – Diagnosis of abnormalities of the brain, spine and nervous system using imaging techniques
- Nuclear Medicine – Small and safe amounts of radioactive material used to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases in a targeted manner
- Mammography – Breast imaging that uses low-dose x-rays to detect cancer early
Reno Radiological Associates offers a full range of procedures to help diagnose and treat your injury or illness. Our radiologists have unparalleled experience in the region. Since 1947, we’ve been helping people in the community with specialized treatment right here in Northern Nevada. Our key areas of focus are:
- Interventional Oncology – Minimally invasive and targeted treatment of cancers including liver, colorectal and breast
- Neurointerventional Radiology – Minimally invasive, image guided treatment of vascular diseases of the brain and spine
- Pediatric Imaging – Specialized equipment, environments, and physicians ensure the comfort of our smallest patients
- Interventional Radiology – Safe non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical interventions
- Outpatient Biopsies – Sampling of cells or tissues for examination through a quick office visit
Reno Radiological Associates has been helping people in the community since 1947. We are the largest and most experienced radiology group in Reno. We partner with the biggest health network in the region, Renown Health, to bring you superior convenience and service.
We are made up of board-certified and sub-specialty trained radiologists with advanced credentials in interventional and neuroradiology, pediatric imaging, nuclear medicine, complete CT & MRI imaging, musculoskeletal/sports medicine imaging and mammography.
In 2005, in conjunction with Renown’s Institute for Neurosciences, we added a neurointerventional radiologist who specializes in cutting-edge endovascular therapy for stroke, cerebral aneurysms and other complex neurological disorders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have two bills, one from Renown Regional Medical Center Reno Radiological Associates?
Reno Radiological Associates are independent hospital based physicians. Federal regulation requires that in a hospital setting, the service provided by the hospital, the technical component, be billed by the hospital.
The physician service, the professional component, is to be billed by the physician. The technical component includes, the equipment, technologist and supplies. The professional component includes the professional interpretation of the exam, report and consult with your referring physician.
- Where do I call to schedule a mammogram?
Please call 775-982-8100 to schedule an appointment at either Renown Breast Health Center or Renown Health X-ray & Imaging located at 6630 S. McCarran Blvd. #C27
- Do you have an open MRI machine?
Yes, we are proud to offer the finest in open MRI services to our valued patients at Renown Health X-ray & Imaging located at 910 Vista Blvd.
- If I need a copy of my x-ray where can I get it?
Please call 775-982-8100 and ask for the film department. You will be asked to sign a release of information document and your films will be sent to you.
- What is your mailing address?
Reno Radiological Associates, Chtd
P.O. Box 30034
Reno, NV 89520-3034
- How do I know if you are providers with my insurance?
Because managed care organizations differ in their provider listing methodologies for radiology, it is always best to call your customer service desk to see where you are allowed to have services. Our practice can be listed under Reno Radiological Associates, Renown Health X-ray & Imaging, Renown Breast Health Center or our individual physician names.
- Why doesn’t Medicare pay my entire bill?
- I am overwhelmed with medical bills. Is there anything I can do?
We offer many payment options to help. Please contact your account representative to discuss your situation at 775-823-1999.
- What credit cards do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- My insurance plan states Renown Health is a network hospital, yet my insurance did not cover the Reno Radiological Associates bill, saying I went out of network. Why is that?
Although Renown Health and RRA make efforts to coordinate networks, RRA does not belong to every network that Renown Health does. If you have followed the rules of your plan by going to Renown Health, you can call your insurance and explain that. Many times, they will reprocess your claim. If you have additional questions please call our billing partners at 775-823-1999.